Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2005 6:15:24 PM EDT
I called RRA about a year ago and they told me if I shoot Wolf that it would void my warranty. Is RRA still taking this stand? Did I just get someone at RRA that did not like Wolf speaking on his own?

Steve

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:50:33 PM EDT
When you consider the shipping and time and hassle it takes for these "warantees" to repair or "save" your weapon,they just aren't worth the paper they are written on.I'm sure I'll hear on all the "free"replacements some of you have received,or the compensation for having to do with out.Shoot them and just fix them yourself,They aren't that hard.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:38:00 PM EDT
IBTL
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:07:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By El_Roto:
IBTL

are you an ibtl troll???
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 2:53:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By utahcybercowboy:
I called RRA about a year ago and they told me if I shoot Wolf that it would void my warranty. Is RRA still taking this stand? Did I just get someone at RRA that did not like Wolf speaking on his own?

Steve

Stupid question, but how are they going to know what you are shooting? Not to mention why would you care as almost any part of the weapon minus the lower is easily replaced. If the ammo blows your rifle to bits it is the ammo manufacturer's responsibility, not RRA...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:31:46 PM EDT
I would imagine if I had any problems I would just fix it myself. If I did send it in for service and they asked I would tell them.

I will be giving Wolf a try this weekend. I hope it works well in my AR for plinking. The money I save in ammo will pay for any repairs I might have to make.

Steve

Top Top