Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/3/2009 5:59:55 PM EST
I want to make sure my shoes match my purse

I mean seriously........who wants to go around with mis-matched shit hanging on their AR...LOL

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:12:15 PM EST
Yes.

I had the same question a couple of years ago when outfitting a build. Used a TD vfg and miad grip on it with a vltor stock all in foliage and all matched perfectly.

I emailed magpul to confirm and they said the two companies (magpul and TD) cooperate to insure a match.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:18:51 PM EST
Just the answer I was looking for.

If Magpul made a vertical grip, this would be a non-issue.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:06:48 AM EST
......and here's some pictures to prove it!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=124&t=181008
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:19:59 AM EST
The question is already answered but I have foliage green Tangodown VFG, Vltor Emod stock, and Magpul Miad, XTM panels, and ladder rails.
It all matches very well. I used to have a picture of all the parts next to each other to prove it but I can't find it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:28:51 AM EST
Yes. I notice different companies tend to get .mil colors pretty close. And black. Whereas OD?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:04:29 AM EST
Originally Posted By HK_DUDE:

I mean seriously........who wants to go around with mis-matched shit hanging on their AR...LOL

Sorry I have nothing to add to the tech discussion other then you asked this question perfectly
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:20:23 AM EST
Originally Posted By ANGST:
Originally Posted By HK_DUDE:

Sorry I have nothing to add to the tech discussion other then you asked this question perfectly

Thank you
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:57:13 AM EST
I just wanted to add that LaRue needs to offer their VFG in a foliage green that matches
Magpul's FG .
I'm using the Tango Down for now ,but I would rather have the Larue .
Top Top