Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/28/2012 12:09:49 PM EDT
I hope the question is clear-- do the two circle rear sight apertures hold the same zero, or does the smaller one elevate the trajectory relative to the bigger one?

Thanks.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:46:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure on the LMT but I know the LaRue one is same-plane. Don't know if you're in the market or already have the LMT, but.

Link

ETA and the LT one is cheaper.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#2]
When it's at night and you are sweating your ass off wearing MOPP 4 switch to the large aperture and fire away!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#3]
No, they do not.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:41:29 PM EDT
[#4]
If you shoot the ghost ring exactly like the small app., then it will be off.  From what I have understood, the ghost ring (larger app.), is not meant to be shot with total precision.  You float the post a bit, so to speak, and pretty much center it in the app.  At least for me, this way has shot same plane, same poi.

Anybody else do it like this???  L2
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:59:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Same sight picture and zero, used for reduced vision, reduced light, etc.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:24:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:18:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No, they do not.

This.  It's the same as a chopped carry handle - an A2 sight with different planes.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top