Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/9/2004 1:49:10 PM EDT
do you need a pictininny or weaver type rail on the guard, Or can you use a standard one with the holes in the bottom.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:53:01 PM EDT
you can use the regular handgaurds as long as you get the bipod stud adapter
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:54:42 PM EDT
There are bipod mounts you can mount through the vent holes in the standard handguards.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:56:14 PM EDT
Great. Thanks. Can you point me to a couple different links on this?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 2:25:44 PM EDT
Go to www.brownells.com and get the #5 Harris Bipod Adapter, part #416-003-015. Price is $11.60.
Top Top