Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 5:32:02 PM EDT
I have an Essential Arms pre-ban lower.  Is it worth any extra?  I know a few states still have bans.  I'd be willing to possibly help somebody in a ban state, too.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#1]
what you could do is trade it for like two new no-ban lowers.

other than that its just a old lower
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:26:23 PM EDT
[#2]
It is only worth extra to people that live in a fucked state,like MA,NY,CT,CA.Other than that no,it's only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:27:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:35:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I would love to help somebody in a ban state.  Does anybody know of anybody who can use it?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would love to help somebody in a ban state.  Does anybody know of anybody who can use it?

Check the WTB ads in the EE.  They crop up there on occaison.  Or list it in the WTS.

I'll do that.  If anybody knows of a ban-stater who can use it, please let me know.  I've decided to help out my brothers here.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'll do that.  If anybody knows of a ban-stater who can use it, please let me know.  I've decided to help out my brothers here.

Good job! What some people were doing was offering a straight up trade,post- ban for pre- ban.I am looking for a pre-ban Bushy(since all I own is a Bushy),but I'm sure someone will take yours.Thanks for your offer from all us "ban-staters".

Quoted:

Quoted:
It is only worth extra to people that live in a fucked state,like MA,NY,CT,CA.Other than that no,it's only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

It's worth a trip to jail in Cali.

No shit! What happened to that state since I left it ? So I take it no Ar15 transfers at all anymore ? I thought MA was fucked up....
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
<snip>

No shit! What happened to that state since I left it ? So I take it no Ar15 transfers at all anymore ? I thought MA was fucked up....

Oh, and good job helping the ban-staters.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:57:11 PM EDT
[#11]
As long as Lake Tahoe and the Eastern slope of the Sierra's are still there,CA still kicks ass in the outdoor recreation field.The only way I would move back would be if I could get a place at Incline Village on the North shore,then again I would be in NV
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for helping us out here in the banned states guys. The best bet would be to trade your preban lowers for a couple of new no ban lowers or cash.

Check the link HERE and it will explain it all.

Thanks Again,
ZW17
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:14:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I feel very sorry you guys have to live like this. You have to give up your rights so the left can say we made American steets safer by  telling people they cant have any more bayo lugs, but they can keep the ones they have.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:10:43 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I feel very sorry you guys have to live like this. You have to give up your rights so the left can say we made American steets safer by  telling people they cant have any more bayo lugs, but they can keep the ones they have.

Ya,right before the national AWB ended,there was an outbreak of people running around with collapsible buttstocks with fixed bayonets and flash hiders wreaking havoc in the Eastern states.I think something like 10,000 people were bayonetted and 400 banks were robbed in 2 days.

It's a good thing we can't have bayo lugs and flash hiders,nothing good can come from this.Besides,you don't need a mag that can hold any more than 5 rounds anyway
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top