Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 11/19/2012 4:02:23 PM EST
I don't mind to build another upper but I am wondering would it just be cheapest to buy a PSA Dissy upper and put on my Spikes lower that I built? Thinking about just getting the PSA complete upper as I am anxious to try out some PSA stuff. Any thoughts? Buy or build?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:05:08 PM EST
I bought a 10.5" PSA uppper last november and it has run 100% with wolf and brass cased ammo. As accurate as I am and nothing to complain about, except the extractor didn't come with the little rubber o-ring that goes around the spring on the inside of the bolt key. I called and they sent me one and it was at my door in 3 days. I'm planning on picking up some more PSA stuff this friday...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:47:02 PM EST
You can order just the barrel assembly from Bushmaster. Good luck with getting it though, it's been 3 months since I ordered.

ADCO also offer's what they call their "dissy-possible" barrel. I'd go with them if you want to build it all yourself.

If PSA ever gets more stock of their complete uppers, expect to wait about a month. I've got one, but haven't had the chance to fire it yet.
Top Top