Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/16/2005 8:07:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 8:07:42 AM EDT by r3ydium]
I know this has been covered - And the thread will probably get moved -

Me and my Friend just got in an argument about this, He thinks im radical for thinking that the disarming in new orleans was wrong . . . I think this is bull sh$t . . . I also dont think they should be forced to evacuate . . . If they want to stay fine . . . just dont risk more lives trying to rescue them when they finally decide to leave days after the flood has come . . . .

I know this is old news - old topic - But I wanted to blow some steam . . . .

I guess my question is this: What would you guys do ?

My friend asked me this same question . . . I was alittle pissed so I replied in angry and told him I wouldnt give up my guns unless I was dead . . . Maybe I am radical . . . . Maybe I would hide them very well and hope they are still there when I come back to my looted house . . . Who knows . . I guess Im glad I live in-land . . .

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:14:56 AM EDT
I think there is a distinction between securing arms that are unattended in a home that could easily be invaded by squaters of ill repute and taking arms out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

I would like to see an article from a reputable source that discusses what is really going on in NO.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:14:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 8:14:59 AM EDT by KevinB]
Your right... Take it to General Discussion, or Legal or Survival Forums
Top Top