Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/21/2008 12:47:03 PM EST
I just got an Elzetta flashlight mount with the thumb screw and Desert Digital Camo pattern and I really like the look so now I want to get Digital Camo furniture to match.

Who sells camo furniture in this pattern? Thanks

Link Posted: 4/21/2008 12:56:22 PM EST
You could Duracoat the entire gun, or just the parts you want to camo.
Link Posted: 4/21/2008 12:59:11 PM EST
Bulldog arms sells the stencils..its real easy and comes out real good.
Link Posted: 4/21/2008 1:56:53 PM EST
My favorite MARPAT paint job is at Military Morons
Link Posted: 4/22/2008 11:17:55 AM EST
Thanks for the info on paint guys but I am hoping to find Digital Camo furniture that I can buy off-the-shelf.
Link Posted: 4/22/2008 1:20:54 PM EST
You can have the furniture or the whole thing done with hydrograph.

Link Posted: 4/22/2008 3:39:29 PM EST
Hydrograph? What is that?
Link Posted: 4/22/2008 4:01:30 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 11:40:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By dfwgun:
You can have the furniture or the whole thing done with hydrograph.


Cool! That is exactly what I am looking for! Where did you get it?
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 2:39:47 PM EST
here's a place that can do it.i've never used them but have heard good things.

Link Posted: 6/7/2008 5:47:32 AM EST
Lakota Industries.

Contact Rhonda, tell her Joe from DFW Gun sent you.
Top Top