Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/5/2003 2:28:12 PM EDT
I have an Olympic Arms PCR-16 and recently received two 30 rd mags for. One is stamped Adventure Line and the other one says "Made in USA."
The question is why do they fit into the receiver so tight. I literally have to beat them into the receiver to get them to work. They function well when installed, but they don't fit like any other mag I've ever used. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Christian
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 2:39:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/5/2003 3:19:29 PM EDT by Minuteman419]
Welcome to the site. Are the mags new, especially the Adventure line? EDIT: I'm adding this link to an old thread just in case it may or may not apply to you. There is some good info along with some measurements regarding mags. Mine would not drop free and were hard to install also, maybe not as hard as you mention. If the other mag is a USA mag. well most don't work, or have problems. The Adventureline is USGI and should work, that why I asked if it was new. [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=17&t=147932&w=searchPop[/url] Danny
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:15:16 PM EDT
All most every Olympic I have ever owened had a very tight mag well. It may be the lower and not the mags. Try the mags in someone elses lower or try some other mags in your lower. My money is on the lower though. I think Olympic has a good warranty if it is the lower contact Olympic.
Top Top