Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/19/2003 12:31:34 AM EST
Does anybody know who sells these? How about a decent closeup picture?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:14:42 AM EST
Diemaco doesn't sell to the public,so you would have to either find a surplus one or a stolen one. [img]http://www.diemaco.com/images/sal-sfsw.gif[/img] Cheers
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:34:06 AM EST
REAPER, I like that carry-handle set-up. IF that's your rifle in the pic or if you know the source, please tell us about it. Thanks......5sub
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:35:48 AM EST
That Pic is straight from the Diemaco web site.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 8:32:18 AM EST
Bushmaster sells a folding forward grip, it works well, i like mine. there like $50 bucks or so.
Top Top