Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2003 1:54:43 PM EDT
I was at a gun show todayand bought 5 aluminum 30 round magazine with black followers and black bodies. They were sold to me as Colts. I see not external markings paid $100 for 5. Did I get taken?
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:06:10 PM EDT
[#1]
USGI mags are aluminum with GREY colored bodies
so are colts.

read this before you buy again

[url]http://magfaq.tripod.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#2]
So I got took
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#3]
yes, but not too bad.  $20 each isn't waht I'd call a sandpaper enema...  

now had you paid 39.95 each then you'd deserve a kick in the nutz.

Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#4]
If they are USA brand mags, which they probably are [:(], well then you just got yourself 5 "range-use only" mags. Don't expect great things from these mags.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't feel too bad.  I bought (4) USA magazines ($12 ea.)[BD]right after I bought my AR, then I found out about USGI Mags.  Have two sanchez mags right now and will know what to look for later this month at the gun show thanks to the "magfaq"
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top