Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/17/2006 5:37:41 AM EDT
I have a Stag M4gery upper with an Eothech sight mounted on it. I would like the flexibility of switching the sight out with a detachable carry handle sight. I can't find any reference to a Stag detachable carry handle at any of the suppliers. Do they not make them? If not, what brand should I get? And, can I use an A3 handle/sight? Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:40:41 AM EDT
Any carry handle should work. Some are better quality ie Bushy, RRA,Colt etc. I do beleive I have seen Stag carry handles before though. Check the EE, there is usually some for sale there.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:14:51 AM EDT
Stag Arms have detachable carry handle sights, they even make a right hand and left hand version.

When you are in Stag's website click on the Shopping - online link.

Stag Arms website link

Do you have a back up iron sight (BUIS)?

If you already have a BUIS you could just use it with or without your optics, rather than attaching a carry handle.

I don't use my carry handle that came with my rifle because I just use my BUIS, it's just for spare in case I damage my BUIS and it's stored with the rest of my spare parts box.

The BIG BAD BUIS FAQ thread link
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:37:57 AM EDT
Thank you, both, for the quick replies. I will check out the links. I do have a BUIS but wanted the option of the carry handle sight as well. Thanks, again!

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:14:42 PM EDT
Saw your post. Just got the Stag handle and it's first rate. $119.00 shipped from Stag.
Top Top