Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2003 9:46:09 PM EDT
My other thread fell through the cracks, so I thought I'd try it again with a more direct approach.  

There are tons of you on this board who put together top-of-the-line ARs.  If you want to get a good A3 detachable carry handle, which one would you get and where?  

Are those budget ones that are supposed to be imported any good, or are they crap?

Basically what's the best carry handle for the money?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 9:49:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Basically from what I've seen and heard the cheap import carry handles are total crap.  I don't know what one is the best but my bushmaster carry handle is top notch.  Very sturdy, and accurate.  I have also heard good things about the Armalite carry handles.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 11:42:12 AM EDT
[#2]
So anything in the ABCs is good? Is that the message I should get out of this?  I know it's not a huge deal, but I don't want to make a mistake.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#4]
That's what I thought.  I was just kinda curious if any of the ABC makes have anything better about them then the others.  

Also, how are RRA handles? I assume they are as good, but I thought I'd check.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 2:42:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I had the Armalite, it's top quality.  Can't go wrong with it.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top