Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/14/2006 11:36:58 AM EDT
Moved to GD, cause I guess posting duplicates is kind of pointless.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Unless those are all Cubans, and the clear vial is crystal meth, I doubt the ATF cares....  but make sure you post the pics in the tacked pic thread so everyone can enjoy them!

Nice blasters.

Haha, no, they're not Cubans.  I've just never rounded up everything together and photographed it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:43:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Daliey & Blagoavich , are very upset over this !
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:48:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:51:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nice "play" room, I was busy checking out the other stuff and missed that last pic!

Thanks, I added it in just for shits so you missed it because it wasnt there :-)
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:52:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Marksman14- Where you at in IL? I am coming over to shoot and party afterwards at your house.Nice Digs by the way!

Is that a Kimber Warrior on the floor?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:53:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Marksman14- Where you at in IL? I am coming over to shoot and party afterwards at your house.Nice Digs by the way!

Is that a Kimber Warrior on the floor?

Algonquin area.  Its actually a TLE RL 2 that I did some work on.  

I didn't show my puma collection cause its almost embarassing

Theres a few more pictures up in the IL picture archive thread that I just threw in there.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top