Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 8:49:41 AM EDT
Are these uppers worth buying?  They have a 16" A3 with a DD rail for 600.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:52:39 AM EDT
I have one...less than 1000 rounds fired, and love it...shoots everything with no problems, FTE, FTF, etc...

do a search on DelTon, and you'll find people agree...great bang for the buck for a solid upper with some nice options...
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:48:28 PM EDT
I don't have one yey but I do have one ordered; after quite a bit of research I believe it is GTG. I have done quite a bit of business with Del-Ton; they are great to work woth!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:01:49 PM EDT
I have a 16 HBAR middie on a DPMS lower, it seems great to me. Works no problem, good lookin' rifle IMHO.
There is nothing quality wise that says 'budget', bolts are Mil-spec, finish is nice, etc...

I have a friend with a Noveske/Larue set up that is REALLY nice, but honestly the price difference... Don't get me wrong, I'll get those higher end components eventually, but I am very happy with my Del-Ton. Looking at buying a lightweight CAR kit for a KISS/IDF style rifle. I'll use DTI again. I'll build both, enjoy the snot out of them, and still have plenty of money for ammo and classes before I wpend as much as my friend...
Top Top