Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2003 12:04:35 PM EDT
I just recently returned from Kuwait after a lengthy deployment and will treat myself to a new AR. I'm really leaning towards Rock River Arms Elite LE Tactical CAR A4:

I really like the mid length handguards but have a couple questions about going with this particular setup.

Later on down the road I may want a SIR or RAS for it, is there a problem with it being mid length handguard config or not? The supplied removable carry handle has mounting for optics, would an EOTech or Aimpoint CompM/M2 co-witness with the sights using that mount or would I be better off with discarding the carry handle altogether for another mount/BUIS system?

Thanks in advance,

Rick
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 12:53:37 PM EDT
[#1]
you can get a mid-length rail system from KAC

and I think an EOtech would co-witness on the 'tactical carry handle' but the Aimpoint might be too high since it uses seperate mounts to attach and the EOtech mounts on without a seperate mount.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top