Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/27/2009 4:49:51 PM EDT
Hi Guys and Gals. This is my first post here, but I have been scavaging the archives and picture threads for months. I have a a few questions. The better half gave me the go ahead to purchase upto two new guns. I really like the ar and was wondering what you guys would recomend. I've priced the RRA products through legal transfers and I'm leaning towards the a4 carbine with maybe an upgraded rail. The gun will be for range sesions(Outside clay pigeon busting is a blast)  and maybe a varmint now and then. Second, I really want a pistol caliber carbine for cheap(er) plinking: maybe sbr surpressed down the road. I know the logical step would be the ar platform, but is there any other options I'm missing. The cx4 is kinda of cool, but from what I've seen I would be getting close to ar money. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome and the RRA is a fine choice.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top