Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 5:40:07 PM EDT
If it is out of line to discuss a Daewoo here, forgive me and delete this.
If anyone has any experience with the triggers on these I'd appreciate the insight.
I want to replace the stock trigger w/ an AR "match trigger". I've seen adds for the Chip McCormick drop in super match and it looks simple to replace. I don't know if the AR and Daewoo parts are interchangeable. Again, any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#1]
A J P trigger will fit in a Daewoo,so the Mc cormick should. Give them a call, they should be able to help.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:52:22 PM EDT
[#2]
The parts are interchangable, but from what I was told (and what I did on my DR-200) was to replace the entire fire control group.  As long as you do this, you're fine.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys

Edge
What all parts did you replace?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I replaced EVERYTHING in the lower receiver.  Springs, trigger, hammer, et al.  I replaced my with Bushy parts... works perfectly!

Now that I think about it, my DR-200 is going to be needing a new muzzle device in two weeks... lol
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:51:53 PM EDT
[#5]
 The RRA two stage and Jard non-adjustable are both drop in fits and have worked well for me. The JP will fit with some modification to the lower receiver. The Accuracy Speaks worked fine in my K2 but would have required a lot of fitting on the safety tang on my DR200. Any standard AR trigger group will fit buy it is agood idea to remove .015" from the top of the hammer to prevent drag as the Daewoo firing pin collar is .030" larger in diameter than the AR. Can"t help on the McCormick as I haven"t tried one yet.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top