Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/3/2005 11:29:10 AM EDT
Oh sure, get a stripped lower, they are easy to build, and fun to, plus you get to learn to work on your rifles.....

So OK, I first get a Frankford Arsenal stripped lower, yup it was easy to assemble...

Then I get a Eagle Arms/Armalite lower, same with it....

Then TODAY, I went to my FFL to give him a copy of a FFL on a shotgun I sold to a guy out of state, and what do I see, BUT yet another Armalite stripped lower, and sure enough, it came home with me....

So now I have to order another LPK,and decided on a stock, DAMN, I still dont have uppers for the others yet.....

Thanks All, very much.......
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:30:21 AM EDT
Thats a lot of talk, but kinda short on pictures.....
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:34:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 1shott:
Oh sure, get a stripped lower, they are easy to build, and fun to, plus you get to learn to work on your rifles.....

So OK, I first get a Frankford Arsenal stripped lower, yup it was easy to assemble...

Then I get a Eagle Arms/Armalite lower, same with it....

Then TODAY, I went to my FFL to give him a copy of a FFL on a shotgun I sold to a guy out of state, and what do I see, BUT yet another Armalite stripped lower, and sure enough, it came home with me....

So now I have to order another LPK,and decided on a stock, DAMN, I still dont have uppers for the others yet.....

Thanks All, very much.......

As I feel very guilty for egging you on when I knew what the results would be...

I want to make you this self-sacrificing offer - send ME the the srtipped lower before it ends up bankrupting you. I will shoulder the burden. HURRY, send it to m y FFL before it sucks your bank account dry!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:36:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/3/2005 11:36:16 AM EDT by Stickman]

Originally Posted By _DR:

As I feel very guilty for egging you on when I knew what the results would be...

I want to make you this self-sacrificing offer - send ME the the srtipped lower before it ends up bankrupting you. I will shoulder the burden. HURRY, send it to m y FFL before it sucks your bank account dry!

_DR,

You are one of the last of the good guys. Not many would make that sort of sacrifice for the good of the order...
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:47:35 AM EDT
PICS ok heres the pics, 4 little money pits eating away at my funds....

Left to right,

Bushmaster all bushy, FrankfordArsenal with DPMS LPK and Bushy A2 stock, EA/Armalite with Bushy LPK and Bushy A2 stock, and the newbie EA/Armalite.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:57:20 AM EDT
Now that is what I'm talking about! Pics baby, pics.....
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:59:00 AM EDT
Seems like the lowers are getting ahead of you... What kind of uppers do you plan on building?

Nice collection though.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:07:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By altav:
Seems like the lowers are getting ahead of you... What kind of uppers do you plan on building?

Nice collection though.

The 3rd one form teh left, I am building now, BUT I cant say what, I want it to be a surprise, I should have all my parts here in about a week or so, everything is pad for, just waiting for everything to show up.

The FA lower, I am thinking about a Dissipater.

The bushy and other EA/Armalite, I dont know yet.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:55:19 PM EDT
Now I don't care who you are, that's perty! And if you don't think that's perty then you can get on out of here!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:15:38 PM EDT
I'd like to get an Armalite lower. I don't really want to buy a complete rifle to get one, though. If yours is an Armalite, good for you, I'd have bought it also.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:24:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/3/2005 6:24:24 PM EDT by r4nger]
Hahaha you have a disease!

I believe the only cure is more lowers!

Do it...Don't do it....Do it!...please don't do it

Who are you going to listen to?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:08:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2005 11:37:43 AM EDT by repub18]
You're are lucky your dealer has decent priced stripped lowers. I always have to have all of mine transfered.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:36:59 AM EDT
Uh oh... I have a Stag lower on the way for my first build. I'd better hide my checkbook and credit cards from myself once it arrives...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:30:11 PM EDT
where you guys getting the frankford arsenal lowers?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:34:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1Gunner:
where you guys getting the frankford arsenal lowers?

I stumbled on to this one..
Top Top