Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 9:57:53 AM EDT
I received my 3 30rd. D&H mags from TAPCO a couple of days ago and they're marked "Restricted Law Enforcement and Gov't Use Only".  I thought I remember reading somewhere here that they were no longer available, maybe I'm dreaming.  Anyway, kind of felt guilty filling those babies with some cheap ass Barnaul, but they work flawlessly.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't feel guilty. Firearms are tools, and mags are components of those tools.....Use 'em hard, have fun and get your money's worth from 'em.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:06:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I received my 3 30rd. D&H mags from TAPCO a couple of days ago and they're marked "Restricted Law Enforcement and Gov't Use Only".  I thought I remember reading somewhere here that they were no longer available, maybe I'm dreaming.  Anyway, kind of felt guilty filling those babies with some cheap ass Barnaul, but they work flawlessly.  

Was it on the floorplate?  They are still marked that way.  But for the first 6+ months they used to have that stamped into the side of the mag body itself.  ETA:  I'm talking about the TAPCO mags specifically.  I bought enough over the last year and a half to know.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:16:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got 30 of them Marked LEO-GOV only on floor plate
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:05:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I've bought quite a few from Tapco, I think all of mine were marked.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top