Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2004 4:51:26 PM EDT
Okay... I tried finding out more info on these mags and I'm confused.  I hope this isn't a FNG question.

I picked up a bunch of 30 round AR mags at a show today.  I was in a bit of a rush and when I looked at the stamping, I just saw "OCONOMOWOC  WI  USA" on the bottom and figured they were LaBelles.  When I got home, I realize they say "D&H Industries, Inc" as well.  Now, maybe Oconomowoc, WI is the USGI mag making Mecca of the world and there is more than one manufacturer there... but that's a stretch.  However, I can't find anything out about these mags.

They are gray-coated, have green followers, black floorplates, and 6 welds.  They are also LEO mags, BTW.

So help me out!  Am I a moron?

Oh, I paid $100 for 8 of them.  Not super-super-duper, but pretty darn good for new USGI mags (assuming I didn't buy some odd knockoffs).
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes. D&H used to be Labelle.   They sound like the same mags people here are buying from TAPCO for $11.99 a piece.   At $12.50 per each out the door, it's a good deal.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:35:12 PM EDT
[#2]
You did good, very good.  The D&H/Labelle are about the best USGI mags available.

You should still inspect them though.  I learned that the hard way....
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:18:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks folks for putting my mind to rest.

If anyone is in the Philly area, you can check out the Valley Forge gun show today (Sunday, 19th).  Of course, I don't know what kind of post-post ban stuff is left since a lot of dealers were sold out of stuff like collapsable stocks about 1 hour after they opened the doors yesterday morning.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top