Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 5:18:37 PM EST
Ordered 10 Black Teflon coated 30 rd Mags back on 2/15/06 from DSG Arms.
When they arrived I later had an issue with the D&H Mag Body's Marked 11/05
Well after talking with Rusty from DSG Arms and describing the issues with the Mags failure to feed he said no problem send them back and we will exchange them or refund for cash spent.
Off course I went for the exchange because these Mags have always been great in the past for me.

Today I received my replacement Mags + one extra Mag for my troubles
(Man DSG you guys didnt have to do that! But you did so...Thank You)

Robert Vidrine and Rusty of DSG are all about making the customer happy.

Get this.... The Mags they sent me were upgraded from the regular ones I had ordered -
They sent me Teflon 30's with Gen II Magpul followers + 1 Extra Mag!!!

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:25:49 AM EST
I have purchased many magazines and magazine components from them and the service is always first rate. As far as I am concerned, they will be my single source for my magazine requirements. Fist class outfit to be sure.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:29:25 PM EST
I just received a shipment of mags and other parts from DSG. This is my second order from this great company. I will +1 that DSG is a great company to do business with.
Don
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:36:21 PM EST
Rusty is the best. I have only delt with him once (will definetly do so again) I was looking for some gen 1 Magpul Followers and no one had them or even got back to me to let me know. I emailed Rusty and he promptly returned my email and even emailed me a few more times with some updates. I was only looking for a $10 order and he treated me like it was 10,000. I ended up buying other things and one of his Black Teflon mags. Great products with even better service.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:14:14 AM EST
When I need something, I check DSG first.
Those guys kick serious ass.
Top Top