Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:43:13 AM EDT
You know it's all your faults that I went and bought this darn AR this past weekend.  Now I go home at night and fondle it for hours.  I have already ordered a bunch of "little" things for it and see many more on the horizon.  I thought modifing sportbikes was expensive and addictive.  So thanks guys.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:49:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Better to fondle your AR than a whole host of other things that can really get you into trouble.  he
Having been an AR guy for now over 20 years (sigh. . . .) I still learn something new everyday on this forum.  Especially with all of the new stuff coming up.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:50:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I modify cars, specifically VWs and know exactly where you are coming from. It is fun though.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:01:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Pictures!  And grats on new AR!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:48:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Damn AR's

Your subject title is very cryptic...

First it appears that you're trying to pluralize AR. (ARs)  But in your post, you only mention having one.  Well, you're first should be a given.  You can start belly-aching when indeed your little cache consists of numerous ARs...  I'm willing to think there's more than one in your future.  The intrigue of the AR itself is enough to want more than one, add this forum to the mix and you've got a recipe for an empty wallet, a closet full of gear and a safe full of fire sticks.

But then, and perhaps it's just a typo- your title also appears to transform AR into a possesive using an apostrophe. ('s)  You've only one AR and it already owns you.  Just remember, ARs work well together, you can own be owned by more than one AR.  It's all good.  Welcome to the forums.

Sly

Edit to add:  I'm not attempting to be a spelling nazi, it's jut my tinfoil hat shrunk in the washer.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Here's my stuff.  Just got back from shooting at the time of the pic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/ReaperAZ/group3.jpg
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:55:32 AM EDT
[#6]
is that a 225???
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:00:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Damn AR's

Your subject title is very cryptic...hat  The intrigue of the AR itself is enough to want more than one, add this forum to the mix and you've got a recipe for an empty wallet, a closet full of gear and a safe full of fire sticks.

But then, and perhaps it's just a typo- your title also appears to transform AR into a possesive using an apostrophe. ('s)  You've only one AR and it already owns you.her,own be owned by more than one AR.  It's all good.  Welcome to the forums.

Sly

Edit to add:  I'm not attempting to be a spelling nazi, it's jut my tinfoil hat shrunk in the washer.hug.gif

Well there are two in the house since we finished our build the same day I purchased mine.  As for the spelling nazi, no biggie, I'm used to it with all the forums I'm a member of.  If you need a new tinfoil hat let me now, I have a connection at Reynolds who can hook me up.h.gif
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:01:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
is that a 225???

226 9mm.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You know it's all your faults that I went and bought this darn AR this past weekend.  Now I go home at night and fondle it for hours.  I have already ordered a bunch of "little" things for it and see many more on the horizon.  I thought modifing sportbikes was expensive and addictive.  So thanks guys.  

nice dpms
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Better to fondle your AR than a whole host of other things that can really get you into trouble.  

Welcome to the wild, wonderful world of the AR-15.

Having been an AR guy for now over 20 years (sigh. . . .) I still learn something new everyday on this forum.  Especially with all of the new stuff coming up.

15 years here (pouted and did very little for 10 of the DAMN AWB hyears) and a huge +1 on learning from these guys......Scary sometimes what they know...

Congrats on the new rifle - I'm sure you will stop with just 1.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:24:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Very nice...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top