Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/21/2002 3:55:59 PM EST
One of my 30 Rd. OKAY mags has the body dented so badly it cannot be salvaged. The follower, spring, and floor plate are good. Where can I buy a 30 Rd. mag body? Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 4:50:08 AM EST
Someone was selling replacement mag bodies on the EE last week. You can check there.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 3:00:16 PM EST
Thanks for your reply medicmandan and please pardon my ignorance, what is the EE?
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 3:25:37 PM EST
Equipment Exchange

Click on it in the top right 1/4 of page.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 12:19:11 AM EST
Where you are now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:50:57 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/26/2002 6:54:59 PM EST by kula223]
I have a Damaged Colt mag,seems someone messed with it..I think it can be fixed,by someone who KNOWS how,or has the correct tools/machinery to do so..No Bottom plate,or spring,I can include a tapco grn follower if you want it..I am dumping all of my tapco Grn Followers due to poor manufactureing....If you want the mag Body,I will send it to you the cheapest way I can find,I believe just in a bag,thru the mail..let me know if you want it,,I have seen somewhere that someone wanted all damaged mags..HERE'S 1.. TOM
Top Top