Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/19/2005 6:54:03 PM EDT
I have found two diffent brand of D-fender D-ringand would like to know if Magpul brand is any better thand the Armforte D-fender D-ring. What brand do most people use and works? I plan on installing them my LMT'S and my Colt LE 6920.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I want to copy the Crane D-fender set up in ny Bolt/carrier. Can anybody help me?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:38:23 AM EDT
[#2]
if im not mistaken the crane ring is just an o-ring, similare is offered by adco firearms

the d-fender is a formed ring that is the shape of the actual area in which it will reside and is offered by mgi.

twl is a member here that is the ar15.com rep for mgi.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Waht I was asking is any brand names of the D-fender any holds up bettter than the other brands.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Waht I was asking is any brand names of the D-fender any holds up bettter than the other brands.

Check out my thread
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:33:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I want to copy the Crane D-fender set up in ny Bolt/carrier. Can anybody help me?

Home Depot, #60 O-Ring.

1k rounds, cleaning, etc......still fine.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:11:51 AM EDT
[#6]
d-fender= free with purchase of buffer
10k rds worth of cleaning
0 problems and after a shot of brake cleaner it looks brand new!

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:36:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top