Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/24/2009 8:41:13 AM EDT
Could you guys help someone out? Would a Gen III Magpul self leveling follower work in a D & H 20 rd mag ? Thanks.

Jim
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 9:03:00 AM EDT
[#1]
In general, these anti-tilt type followers willn ot work in a 20 round magazine, they are too long.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 9:09:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I have Gen II followers in my 20 round D&H magazines.  Since the magazines are curved they work just fine.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have Gen II followers in my 20 round D&H magazines.  Since the magazines are curved they work just fine.

This. except mine are cproducts mags.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 10:12:28 AM EDT
[#4]
doubletap.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What he said...curvey ones

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Jim

They will work fine in your curved 20 round D&H magazine.

I use Magpul 2nd generation  anti-tilts in all my duty ready 20 round and 30 rounds magazines. They all have been 100% reliable.

My magazines were also 100% reliable with standard USGI green follower, but the Magpul followers give me a little extra peace of mind.

They will not work in straight 20 round magazines such as NHMTG.

John
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top