Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/10/2003 6:58:16 PM EDT
Has anyone used one of these little blue things that goes on your extractor to make it more reliable? I don't really need one but am wondering if it changes the angle in which brass is ejected.

Digital
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:06:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Digitalpunk: Has anyone used one of these little blue things that goes on your extractor to make it more reliable? I don't really need one but am wondering if it changes the angle in which brass is ejected. Digital
View Quote
I use the X-Rings made by Oly that are similar. I had no ejection problems, but use it anyway and it does produce very positive ejection.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:12:14 PM EDT
My defender didn't change ejection path. I replaced it and the ejector spring with the wolff extra power just in case. Works fine for me. Danny
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:41:23 PM EDT
Dont put it in your rifle if it does not need it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 10:21:44 PM EDT
Cutting off small portions of your extractor spring will change ejection angle. but like DevL said dont do it if you dont need it. (especially if you dont have another new spring to replace the modified one in case you dont like how a shorter spring throws the brass)....
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 3:41:06 AM EDT
I've used a simple Viton O-ring. Improved the extraction and ejection. Cost pennies.
Top Top