Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2005 6:24:08 AM EDT
i read the whole forum including the article U wrote on the D-760 VS the Raptor
i liked the article very informitive love the pics  
but who manufactures these units and some retailers claim that they have a warranty card who is the warranty card with what recourse do i have if the unit goes bad if it's a unit put together by two different people or companies if i cant find out who biulds them then im kind of left holding the bag and the warranty doesnt mean diddly

on the anpvs-14D or MUM  i see that some people biuld them i was looking through the equipment exchange and keep seeing MSTN      they biuld the monocular i gather with the very best internals i also see alot of good feed back for them      my questions would be about warranty reliability of unit is unit nitorgen purged that sort of thing or am i better off buying one from GG&G i would preffer to get the best unit possible hand selected all the good stuff but again become leary of scams and units that are biult by people other than the orginal manufaturer what are the pit falls in buying from some one that puts a unit together    can i get a anpvs-14D with a very good tube 64lp minimum with variable gain
i would also like to read a little more on the issue of good Gen 3 stuff not being available to civilians
is the situation so dire that i need to buy now or all is lost    
or can i wait a few months
sorry for all the questions but i havnt been paying attention to night vision for the last couple of years was thinking the price would go down on third gen after the 4th gen stuff came out guess i was wrong now i am feeling a sence of  ergency like the 1994 gun ban with magazines is the situation that urgent to get the good stuff now or is this hype from the guys that are biulding the units in there own shops or basements
I have read all that this web site has said about night vision im looking for info to be added so i can make a very informed decision on who to buy it from ive decided that i  need a ANPVS-14D and a D-760          
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top