Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 12:25:55 PM EDT
Ok so I just recieved an email from DSA.  I hope this helps out others.  

From: DSA Customer Service - Jessica [mailto:customerservice6@dsarms.com]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 9:59 AM
To: JudJA
Subject: wtf cole? dunno wat this is... erase this before replying doe doe!

––––-Original Message––––-
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 1:53 PM
To: DSA Customer Service - Jessica
Subject: Order Question from: Jud

DSA ZM4 DSZM4CBU upper reciever what is it grouping at 100 yards?  Also do you have a LEO discount. Are they in stock?
Thank you for your trime
Jud orderinquiry@dsarms.com
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:27:43 PM EDT
what happened here?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:28:37 PM EDT
huh?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:06:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:29:46 PM EDT
it looks as if you mistakenly recieved a response that was directed to some jerk who send a nasty e-mail to "Jessica", and to her great credit she responded to the jerk. Unfortunately, you got the response by mistake.
About 2 weeks ago I asked about and recieved a 5% LEO discount from DSA. Just ask them and fax them a copy of your current ID, it worked for me and they were gracious about it as well. I spoke with "Roger" in sales. They are very busy but are great dealing with customers on the phone....<><...:)
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:55:57 PM EDT
Way to go... You just got Cole and Jessica in trouble with the boss!!!

Work in an office longer than a week and I can about guarantee you will accidentally email the wrong person.

I had an engineer where I used to work reply to me once telling me he "loved me too"...  I had accidentally emailed HIM instead of my wife!  lol
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:01:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By the_great_snag:
Way to go... You just got Cole and Jessica in trouble with the boss!!!

Work in an office longer than a week and I can about guarantee you will accidentally email the wrong person.

I had an engineer where I used to work reply to me once telling me he "loved me too"...  I had accidentally emailed HIM instead of my wife!  lol

lol i've done the same thing back in college my manager printed it out wrote i love you too and stuffed it in my mailbox :)
Top Top