Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 6:31:27 AM EDT
I bought a set of these some time ago and thought the looked like a real nice sight.  I went a different direction on my build and didn't use them so I put them on the EE.  I have not got any bites at all and I priced them much cheaper than I paid.   Is there a problem or reason people don't like these.  I have decided to keep them if I can't get my asking price for them but is there a reason I wouldn't want to use them myself.  Thanks for any and all input.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#1]
i have the dpms magonal or something of another rear flip up aight.  got it on the EE and i'm happy with it, it flips up easily enough.  i think it's mainly the design is new and people are not familiar with it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:20:29 AM EDT
[#2]
u got a pic of the buis from dpms. also whats the price ur asking?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top