Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/26/2006 6:05:35 PM EST
Has anyone ever used one.If you flip it so you have you'r upper in it,will it be strong enough to use to take off you barrel instead of using the Armorer's Action Clamp?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:57:20 PM EST
I couldn't find anything on their site called a 'flipper'? I just got one of these yesterday and it seems like it will work nicely; www.dpmsinc.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=TL-PRC
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:14:14 AM EST
Midway USA has them.
Top Top