Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/2/2006 5:46:43 PM EST
I'm actively looking to buy an AP-4 .308. I'd like to know if the FSB/Gas Block is a standard M16A2/AR variety? You know so I can swap them out if I wanna? What about the FF tube? Standard AR or something proprietary to the .308 version? Thanks
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:54:36 PM EST
i thought the fsb is .750", but someone with one back me up. i know it is not the right height for a flattop. needs a special .308 ff tube, barrel nuts are diff between manufacturers as well.
Top Top