Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 1:52:02 PM EDT
near-perfect DPMS Panther .223 with a 4x12 Bushnell scope on it. It has the 20" stainless heavy barrel with the flat-top receiver. There are also (2) 20-round and (2) 30-round mags with it, along with the 10-rounder that came with it. Fired less than 150 rounds. Includes a bipod, not mounted. (Harris knockoff)

model BULL20pfA3

the guy wants $675 for it........is it worth it ?

I assume it's an older model since it came with one 10rd mag

thanks

Hawk
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out the difference on the cast and forged lowers.  There isn't anything wrong with cast and it should last you a long time.

Here you can see the raised fence around the mag release and raised lettering on my CAST DPMS.

I don't currently have a picture of either of my forged DPMS lowers, but here is the engraved/etched lettering and raised fence around the mag release on one of my RRA lowers.

$675 is a pretty decent deal if it's the configuration you want.  If you are just looking for a regular AR and not a varmint setup, you would be much better off finding exactly what you want.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:05:04 AM EDT
[#2]
thank you brushdog
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top