Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 4:41:05 PM EDT
Hi all,

Does anyone know if the DPMS lower parts kits with stock use a mil-spec or commercial buffer tube?  I need to know which CTR stock to get..
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:52:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The reciever extension isnt part of the standard LPK but you can buy it separate...they might offer a optional milspec reciever extension but I believe they have commerical reciever extensions...You might want to look into geting a stag stock kit...comes with a milspec extension, stock, buffer, spring, casle nut, and end plate. I got the standard car kit for around $70. or just buy the commercial CTR stock body...I got one on my RRA extension.works like a champ! Milspec tube will set you up for more options later on though!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
.......................... Milspec tube will set you up for more options later on though!

+1

Plus its threads are stronger........
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#3]
My DPMS LPK didnt have a buffer tube with it...just the internals for the lower and the pistol grip...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:11:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top