Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/17/2005 10:25:34 AM EDT
Kiesler Wholesale has the DPMS A3 flat top for $629. How does dpms compare to RRA or Stag Arms? Has anyone ordered a firearm through Kiesler? Do they sell to individuals ( obviously I would include my dealers ffl in with the M.O) ?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:22:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/17/2005 12:30:02 PM EDT by donovan007007]
All these guns below are all DPMS except a few parts.
$629 for a complete DPMS carbine is a great price but I hate buying any AR15 pre-assembled.
I can get a M4gery for just a little bit cheaper and put it together myself.
If you are a weekend shooter, the DPMS will bring you decades of fun.
As compared to STAG and RRA, they are both great as parts but assembled in their factorys, I wouldnt even look at them.
RRA has the DEA contract and so that means that they were the lowest bidder with their guns meeting the minimum standards, soooooooooooooo

BUY THE DPMS!!!!!!! THEN SHOOT THE SHIT OUT OF IT

heres mine..........................
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:43:13 AM EDT
All three are good rifles. I have pretty much all DPMS Ar's.....I've had awesome performance, no problems. Kieslers is just a big wholesaler, I'm pretty sure they sell direct, but I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:57:18 PM EDT
I dont know much about dpms rifles but, i can tell you that i bought a bushmaster thru Kieslers a few years ago without any difficulties. My FFL dealer sent in his info and they shipped the rifle to him.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:52:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By donovan007007:

RRA has the DEA contract and so that means that they were the lowest bidder with their guns meeting the minimum standards, soooooooooooooo

They only have a small portion of the contract, but they are the only ones who advertise it.
Top Top