Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2002 6:44:10 AM EDT
I'm looking for a upper to go on my Bushmaster lower unit, and would be interested in any feedback from the board about your experiences with DPMS. The prices are attractive, but I'm not personally familiar with their product. Thanks in advance for your comments.
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 7:36:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had my sweet sixteen for 2+ years, and love it.  GREAT customer service.
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Just purchased a pre-ban 16" flat top w/4 rail block from them for a Colt SB1.  Excellent upper, in my opinion.  Have about 400 rds through it now and it's never missed a lick.

Going to registar the lower as an SBR and will probably get a shorty 11.5 upper from them.

One other thing worth mentioning.  They have an active representitive on the Industry Forum who actually appears to answer questions and provide help.
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 2:34:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I have shot a few of them, and there is no reason for me to believe that any of the other companies are worth the extra money.
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 5:58:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I have had my classic 16 for about a year. I love it! I have never had a single problem and its very accurate. Very good company!
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#5]
The winner of the last rifle match i competed in was using a DPMS 1:8 upper. His 300 yard group could be covered with a nickle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top