Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 7:11:28 PM EST
I never see any post about them. Are thy that BAD?????
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:15:16 PM EST
My dad has a Post ban carbine. Loves it!! Miculek brake gives you a headache if you are behind him... Damn loud!! Otherwise, nice looking gun. Good fit and finish, shoots well...
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:07:01 AM EST
8 ball says NO. i've bought a few things from them. good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:10:08 AM EST
I have had no problems with mine. I Would buy another one.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:56:14 AM EST
My Classic A2 has been just fine, and I have bought a fair amount of their accessories and spare parts with good results as well.

The company started life in the mid 1980s as a DoD M-16 subcontractor coordinator and manufacturing consultant. Only some years ago did they make the decision to assemble rifles and sell products to the civilian market. I have heard they have a product philosophy which aims at accuracy, and so they have something of a small but cult following of match shooters, and their rifles have a tendency to be fairly tight in chamber specs and the overall fit of components.

I had some tightness issues with mine when she was brand new which made her prone to short cycle - tight bolt lockup, tight carrier fit and tight gas ring channel. Once the parts worked in, however, she has been a reliable performer, and accuracy out of the stock barrel has been notable, and still is after about 6,000 rounds.

I wouldn't hestitate to buy another.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 3:22:52 AM EST
Anyone who see's my posts by now knows I am a DPMS fan. I have never had a problem with any of their parts. Some of their stuff is tight initially - but it breaks in. they don't have the name of Armalite or colt, so they make up for it in performance - and the custom options you can get out of the factory are awesome.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 4:46:03 AM EST
actually they are very good........am getting ready to buy a pre-ban upper for mine.....
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:26:45 AM EST
I have two and both have functiond perfectly. I would recommend them to anyone!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:51:24 AM EST
I have several lowers and numerouse parts/uppers and cannot say one bad thing about them...
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:56:39 AM EST
I've had mine for a couple years and it always has functioned perfectly . . .

Top Top