Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/21/2005 4:26:10 PM EDT
 I just ordered some D&H mags and recieved DEFENSE SOLUTIONS GROUP INC.  mags is this the same company?

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:43:07 PM EDT
[#1]
D&H makes the mags, DSG just put their floorplate on the mag.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:17:32 AM EDT
[#2]

D&H makes the mags, DSG just put their floorplate on the mag.

+1  Great mags.

Regards,
PatG.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
 I just ordered some D&H mags and recieved DEFENSE SOLUTIONS GROUP INC.  mags is this the same company?

beat me to it.  
Did you order it from 44mag.com?  
Mine just got here.  
Guess I need to test them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got mine from 44mag.com , plan on ordering Magpul gray followers to improve them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:49:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Ordered 12 of the black teflon coated 30rd mags directly from dsgarms.com and they came in very quick. Checked them out and the finish and construction look great. I will hopefully get to test them out on the range on Monday. I paid $10.50 after the 10+ order discount per magazine. Here is the link to the ones I picked up.

dsgarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=276

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:42:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ordered 12 of the black teflon coated 30rd mags directly from dsgarms.com and they came in very quick. Checked them out and the finish and construction look great. I will hopefully get to test them out on the range on Monday. I paid $10.50 after the 10+ order discount per magazine. Here is the link to the ones I picked up.

dsgarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=276

Thanks for the link
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I got more than 10 black teflon coated D&H mags from DSG Arms during the holidays.

Great looking mags, they're similar to my grey teflon finished mags from CDNN I got early last year except for the markings on the floorplates.

I upraded some of my mags with Magpul followers, Ranger plates and Wolff springs.

I'm pretty sure there should have no problems with these and I'll be testing them out first before using them.

DSG Arms are great to deal with, I ordered from them five times last year without any problems and they ship fast and provides tracking numbers.

Their mag sale is still on and they have free UPS ground shipping with orders over $200 through 1-15-2006.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top