Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/22/2003 2:21:42 PM EDT
Anyone had any problems with these? Who makes them...LaBelle? They are Teflon coated and a good deal at $20 a piece when 10 is bought.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:00:57 PM EDT
[#1]
OH NO NOT AGAIN ! Do yourself a favor and never ask about RGUNS around here .
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah yeah,I know...Don't convict me,just answer if you have ever tried them. I already know everyones personal feelings about the company.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#3]
 I have six of these mags and they work just fine.  Never had any problems with them.  I don't know who makes them.  I also have six of the 30 round DPMS floorplate mags and they work fine too.
 I bought these before I had ever heard anything about Rguns here.  I would probably buy more from them if I needed them. The guy that answers the phone is not Mister congeniality, but I was looking for mags and not a buddy when I called.
 My 2 cents

IBTL
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Went to R Guns Last week. He had the curved 20 rounders for $25. He said they were made by Labelle. I went with a few of the 20 rd usgi mags for $17.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top