Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2008 4:06:36 PM EDT
Who has the best prices on P-mags? I'm not in a hurry so long as I get them by inauguration day. I don't care what color they are.

I do care about price. Anybody know where the best price is right now> So far the lowest I seem to be able to find is $13.95 from US Armorment.

Tsh77769
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 4:14:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Who has the best prices on P-mags? I'm not in a hurry so long as I get them by inauguration day. I don't care what color they are.

I do care about price. Anybody know where the best price is right now> So far the lowest I seem to be able to find is $13.95 from US Armorment.

Tsh77769

That is the best price I've seen.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 4:58:12 PM EDT
[#2]
$12.50 at Midway with a dealer account
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably AIM since the whipping is only a penny.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 8:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Currently show as out of stock at AIM
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 12:30:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Under $14 is a great price.  Anything in the $14 to $15 range seems pretty standard from what I've seen.  The GunBroker prices are nuts right now.  Those bidders are panicking unnecessarily IMO.

I've pretty much expended my Google-fu on PMAGs with no results.  I've gone deep, deep, deep into the Google hits.  I basically ran out of hits.  Nothing to show for it though.

Missed five at one vendor by about an hour, but that was as close as I've gotten in the past two days.

So... I have ten on backorder with one vendor.  

I think I'm about to put some more on backorder with another vendor.  Maybe ten more 30s and a few 20s to boot.  Any guesses on who might get inventory first?

Link Posted: 11/18/2008 4:20:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
$12.50 at Midway with a dealer account

That's only for the 20 round pmags. They want $13.99 for the 30's in Black or FDE with dealer discount and they are not accepting back-orders.

With dealer discount, Brownells only wants $12.97 for the 30 round non-windowed PMags regardless of color ($12.10 for the 20 round PMags) and are accepting back-orders. I ordered (20) 30 round PMags (back-ordered) last week. 3 days later I got an e-mail that my order had shipped and sure enough yesterday the big brown truck of goodness dropped them off. All of them had 11/08 date codes. That's how minty fresh they are!
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 8:03:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I just put some 20 round Pmags on backorder at Brownells. Thanks for the tip!
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#8]
FYI
With all the price increases the industry has seen lately I thought I'd point out that we have NEVER raised our prices on any of our products, ever.  Granted, this may someday change due to increased material and employee costs but it will never be due to any sort of buying frenzy.

Justin Beard
Magpul Industries
Tech Support / Customer Service
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 12:08:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
FYI
With all the price increases the industry has seen lately I thought I'd point out that we have NEVER raised our prices on any of our products, ever.  Granted, this may someday change due to increased material and employee costs but it will never be due to any sort of buying frenzy.

Justin Beard
Magpul Industries

That really is good to hear! Unfortunately, not all sellers of your product operate on the same standards –– but, please, keep yours up.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 1:21:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Can you give us any idea of what the backlog is like these days?
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 1:29:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
FYI

Justin Beard
Magpul Industries

That's just one of the reasons why Magpul is on the very short list of companies in this industry that I actually respect.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 2:09:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Go Time Gear had a pre-election sale and they ended up being 12.97 a piece for non-windowed. You would get the same price if you are LE/Mil. They take care of those who serve. Great company
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 8:47:54 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd say get on a back order list with aimsurplus.com or e-guns.com as they seem to be the cheapest prices due to no shipping charges.  I'm on the e-guns backorder list right now.  They won't charge your cc until they ship them either.  Buying 10+ gives free shipping.  Check EE for details.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Go Time Gear had a pre-election sale and they ended up being 12.97 a piece for non-windowed. You would get the same price if you are LE/Mil. They take care of those who serve. Great company

I emailed them back to make sure they weren't losing money on the things before I started posting every chance I got...

GoTimeGear has the best deal running for LE/Mil, and the pre-election sale was the best price I've seen ever on the civi end.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

With dealer discount, Brownells only wants $12.97 for the 30 round non-windowed PMags regardless of color ($12.10 for the 20 round PMags) and are accepting back-orders. I ordered (20) 30 round PMags (back-ordered) last week. 3 days later I got an e-mail that my order had shipped and sure enough yesterday the big brown truck of goodness dropped them off. All of them had 11/08 date codes. That's how minty fresh they are!

Thanks for the info!  Mine shipped out the next day after backordering them...

AC
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top