Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 1:56:48 PM EDT
Bought a couple of 24 count boxes from Pentagon for $28. Been using them in a couple of SF's & Pentagon lights and they seem to be of good quality.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi,

Try Calvin goes by BrightFlashlights [email protected] on the board I think.  Sells stuff in the EE.  I have purchased some SureFires from him a few times.  This past Christmas I was buying 5 lights as gifts and needed extra  bats to go along w/ them.  He had SF for $15/12 but recommended BatteryStation brand for $52.50/50.  

I have read a good review on 123's over to Candlepower forums .www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=67078

The Battery Stations did as good or better in the test as the SFs

FB
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#3]
$21.00 a box of 12 for Surefire batteries now. Luckily I had a couple hundred before they raised there prices. Surefire should give you being a Firefighter a 25% discount like they do for MIL/LEO. I am switching to battery station types myself as part of  my own mini boycott. BIG +1 for Calvin
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:08:00 PM EDT
[#4]
try these guysthe new titanium series are suppose to be alot better than their older models. And for a buck a piece, its worth trying!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top