Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/3/2005 2:05:47 PM EDT
Is it pretty much aggreed by everyone that Corbon makes some of the best ammunition? Especially pistol ammunition.

Considering the price, reliability and performance, can anyone really beat Corbon?

Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:49:07 PM EDT
That's a loaded question. Their ammo is top quality and loaded hot. It's very accurate in my guns too. I like it but you'll hear a lot of negative comments. Most of the comments are not based on facts.

I wouldn't say that it's better than all the others but it certainly is up there with the best as far as quality.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:38:15 PM EDT
I've found that CCI brass case and...GASP...Wolf is accurate enough out of my 1911 for Bianchi plates at 25 yards.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:47:22 PM EDT
I like the stuff but wouldnt shoot it all the time . I had it in a .380 Bersa and the hammer broke off no kidding . But like I said it was a Bersa and I'm not sure the hammer was too good in the first place . Id only shoot it in a top notch gun even then not too much .
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:55:13 PM EDT
Not all their stuff is hot. Their .454 is pretty weak, by several hundred FPS. Not impressed with it at all. Have some Freedom Arms stuff when they loaded it. GOOD stuff!! Not cheap tho. Buffelo bore is also kick butt stuff. Their 9mm is good and I have their 185 grain .45 stuff that runs FAST also. In rifle ammo, I doubt that you can go much faster then 5.56 mil ammo anyways.
Top Top