Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/11/2006 10:50:12 AM EDT
Hi Guys,

I want to convert my Bushy M4 Patrolman to a real M4 barrel that is less than 16 inches. Can I file Form1 with the Serial Number of my M4 and do the conversion after getting the Tax Stamp?

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:18:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:08:31 PM EDT

call the ATF, ask for your Form 1 packet.

they will send you your fingerprint cards (specific cards), 2 copies of your F1, and the citizenship form.

fill out everything, add $200, and (assuming your area allows SBR's) you'll get your stamp back in 4-6 months...

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:59:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BravoCompanyUSA:

Lower must be engraved with your name and city per BATF . . .

Top Top