Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/18/2004 3:29:41 AM EDT
If I wanted to put a collapsible CAR or M4 stock on an A2 lower, what parts would I need besides the stock itself? Isn't the buffer tube shorter? If so, do I need a new buffer spring and buffer? Thanks...
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:37:37 AM EDT
Buy the stock assembly, consisting of the tube, spring, buffer, tube nut, plate, and sliding stock piece.

Top Top