Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2006 1:54:00 AM EDT
I have tried to contact eotech through this site eotech-inc.com/index2.php but so far no replys. Is this the current site? Sent the first email over 2 weeks ago, nada, nothing. Wrote again monday. Nothing. Used their RA request form. zip zero. I work nights so calling during the day means I have to miss some sleep but it looks like I will have to do that unles I am using the wrong website or something.  Any hints?
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 5:40:09 AM EDT
[#1]
That's the current website AFAIK. It's the one I have in my Bookmarks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 7:57:32 AM EDT
[#2]
EoTech's customer service worked well for me.  About two weeks ago I contacted them about an issue I had with my 552, sent it to them, and had it back after a week.

Try http://www.eotech-inc.com/cust_contacts.php and scroll down to the contact info for Dennis Finnegan.  

Pete.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I had some trouble emailling Dennis a couple weeks ago. Apparently it got caught in a filter, or something. Resent the message, and got a reply back in minutes. Get in contact with Dennis; he'll take care of you.

Excellent service.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. I will try again. I tried the Dennis email twice and nothing but will try again.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Will Dennis work on Bushnell Holosights as well?

Link Posted: 8/22/2006 11:54:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I just returned from a weeks + vacation. I am slowly getting through about 140 emails and even more voicemails. Thank you for you patience, you should hear from me in the next day or so.

We do repair Bushnells, but not the XLP version. Contact me.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top