Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/25/2005 12:02:15 AM EDT
Hey everyone...

I'm needing contact info for Tony Rumore(aka Tromix). I used to have it until my computer took a dump on me.

I don't know if the contact info on his "supposed to be closed" website is still valid...

I'm currently over in Kuwait for another few months, so I just can't run over to Tony's shop(which is near my house) right now...

As always, Thanks In Advance...
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:30:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Info on his website is likely correct.

If that fails you can try contacting Marty ter Weeme {Teppojutsu} and see if he has updated info:

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:48:05 AM EDT
[#2]
The shop number is 918 251-5640
E-mail is [email protected]

If I don't pick up the phone, it's probably because I am out running down some tooling,
going to the bank, and all that other trivial shit that I have to do.  Just leave a message
and I will call you back.  If you absolutely can't wait a couple of hours, you can call my
cell phone at 918 637-0390.

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top