Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 6:05:31 PM EDT
Already have a very good shooting RRA Elite CAR-4.  Want a target upper.  Am considering the one from RRA.
www.rockriverarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=AR0500X&storeid=1&image=uva4.gif&CFID=5360443&CFTOKEN=33769181

Looked at some from other mfgs, but were more expensive. Any reason NOT to go with the RRA?
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:03:21 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Already have a very good shooting RRA Elite CAR-4.  Want a target upper.  Am considering the one from RRA.
www.rockriverarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=AR0500X&storeid=1&image=uva4.gif&CFID=5360443&CFTOKEN=33769181

Looked at some from other mfgs, but were more expensive. Any reason NOT to go with the RRA?
Thanks

No reason not to, RRA is a solid choice........I have found ADCO to have outstanding service and prices......
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:04:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I am very pleased with my RRA A4 24" upper, and it does shoot 3/4 MOA groups with inexpensive commercial ammo.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I own 2 of them. 24" EOP, 1 has 1 in 9 and the other is 1 in 12.
You will not believe the difference from shooting the shorter barrell.
Prairie dogs 500-1000 yds have no hope.
Easily 3/4 MOA. (I assume you have NM trigger)
After shooting mine my buddies got on the phone to Pete at Legal Transfers and got theirs coming.
Be advised that this thing is HEAVY. I know you said it was for target gun, not a hunting piece to be hauled around. I do on occasion and it is workout.
All the shopping around we did, Pete was by far the best price. Hard to beat RRA quality for the $.
JMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top