Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/2/2006 3:08:37 AM EDT
Stock, RRA NM, RRA NM enhanced by ADCO, Jewel, Chip McCormick, Geissele...

I guess it all boils down to how much one wishes to spend enhancing the trigger group?  

Since the Jewewl and McCormick triggers are essentialy in the same price range, can anyone speak to the differences between them?  Do they compare to the RRA NM in their adjustability, or weight of final stage pull, etc?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:23:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I have both Jewell and CMC triggers. I'm on my third Jewell now and have found each of them to offer excellent performance--very crisp, clean break and almost infinitely adjustable. (And I haven't broken one yet! ) The general conscensus here seems to be that the Jewell is a bit complex for a duty or HD gun--complexity makes failure more likely. But on a fun gun or hunting gun--thumbs up. The CMC triggers I've had have been very clean but are NOT adjustable.

I've liked both varieties of trigger very much.....but the next high dollar trigger I buy will be a Geissele.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top