Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/2/2005 2:18:13 PM EDT
I want my rifle to be fairly handly,and yet dead accurate and stable.Ill use it for target shooting,varmint hunting,and have it set up so that it would be usable for self defense,although it wouldnt be its primary purpose. This is what Im thinking about.Mega lower with A2 stock,20 inch bushmaster stainless steel barrel,bushmaster V match flattop upper.Then I want to get an A.R.M.S. flip up rear sight, get a A.R.M.S. throw lever mount for a eotech sight that would be mounted on the front end of the flattop........that way I think I could use the eotech alone,or in co witness if i flipped the rear sight up. Then I would get A.R.M.S. throw lever scope rings and put a good high power scope in it. With this setup,I could change out the scope and eotech in seconds without changing their zero.And I could use iron sights.And I THINK i could use the eotech and iron sights together with the eotech in the co witness position.Ok,i dont really know what the heck co witness means.What I do know is the sight picture Im looking for which I saw on an online review. Go look at the sight picture here http://www.commtechreview.net/firearms/eotech.htm its the fourth and fifth picture down.Im thinking I may not be able to get that sight picture because the added height of the arms mount on the eotech might be higher than the rear site.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:20:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:47:28 PM EDT
Whosonfirst, please edit your post and add in some paragraph breaks. It's very difficult to read as-is.
Top Top