Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/11/2007 11:55:56 AM EST
Anyone know when Noveske is going to start rolling out the complete basic version of their N4 rifle...or are they already selling. I have only seen uppers for sale so far.

Thanks!

-Mike
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:15:24 PM EST

Originally Posted By Stickman:
That was pretty quick work!!

Hey Stick, is there an actual Noveske Logo between the upper & lower receivers or is that photoshopped in?

I'm sure it sounds funny, but stuff like that would probably help sell an additional upper/lower to REEEEEALLY anal people like me who couldn't bear having an incomplete symbol on a rifle.

"I can't wear that to my carbine class, it clashes!"
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:38:41 PM EST
That is the second Noveske pic I've seen. I think any that come out that are complete rifles have the stamp between the upper and lower to show they came from the factory as a complete rifle.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:15:00 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:38:33 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dissident:
Not Stick, just a humble contribution.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/dissident74/IMG_3398.jpg

[paris]That's hot![/paris]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:23:02 AM EST
I just ordered a low profile N4 upper from John. Should ship Tuesday!! I can't wait. I already built the lower! Mega receiver, RR 2-stage trigger, Vltor clubfoot, RR winter trigger guard, Ambi-selector.....

I couldn't see paying for the lower as the price was a bit steep. Not sure who manufactures the Noveske lower (I have a stripped one) but no-one can beat the fit and finish on the MEGAS.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:10:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By Xskier45:
Dissident,

Very nice rifle...did you buy it complete? And if so, where from?

What I want to do is buy the basic rifle and put a Larue 7.0 hand guard on it but I don't want to SBR the gun. ...do you guys think they would install it for me and then perm. fix a flash hider on it?

-Mike

Mike,

I bought the rifle complete from Noveske.

As far as Noveske putting a LT rail on for you, I don't know but probably not. I think that the choices are the DD Lite, KAC, Vltor, and SWS rail systems. I'm not positive though.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:14:03 AM EST

Originally Posted By comp1911:

Originally Posted By Dissident:
Not Stick, just a humble contribution.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/dissident74/IMG_3398.jpg

[paris]That's hot![/paris]

So hot in fact that I've been ignoring my faithful and steady 6920. We might end up breaking up.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 2:27:53 PM EST
Top Top